Truly Fit Mom

Truly Fit Mom

Friday, April 18, 2014

Baked Apple Chips

If you have been to a party with my lately, you know that I have been know to bring apple chips! They are crunchy, sweet, and low calorie (all three things that I love!) My husband and daughters devour them! Now I have been buying these for awhile now in the produce section of our local grocery store but at about $3.00 for a small (very small) bag this tasty snack can get expensive quick. The solution, make my own! Here is a tasty recipe I have found courtesy of Fifteen Spatulas! I hope you enjoy!
 
(Picture from Fifteen Spatulas)
 
- Brittany
 
 
Have a yummy recipe you want to share, leave it in the comments below! Questions/Comments/Concerns feel free to email us at trulyfit.fishhawk@gmail.com or leave a comment below. Don't forget to Like us on Facebook!
 
 
"If you keep good food in your fridge, you will eat good food!" - Errick McAdams 

No comments:

Post a Comment