Truly Fit Mom

Truly Fit Mom

Friday, April 18, 2014

Cloud Dough

As a mom, I am always looking for fun sensory things to do with my girls. When I came across this particular craft I knew I had to try it! Here is a recipe for Cloud Dough: 1 cup baby oil (or vegetable oil- baby oil is toxic if ingested and we all know little ones are notorious for putting things in their mouths) 3 cups flour. Mix it together, I mixed ours in a large bin. Then we took it outside to the garage with some sand toys and let the girls go at it. They both loved playing with it and the best part is it doesn't dry out so its perfect for sculpting. It can get a little messy which is why we decided to do it in the garage, that way I just swept it up with the broom and dustpan. We did this on a rainy day when we couldn't go play outside and it kept the girls busy for a long time. Win, win all around!
 
Displaying photo 1.JPG
 
Displaying photo 2.JPG
- Brittany 
 
 
Have a fun rainy day activity you want to share, leave us a comment below. Questions, comments, concerns, please email us at trulyfit.fishhawk@gmail.com or leave us a comment below. Don't forget to Like us on Facebook!
 
"Pardon the mess, my children are making memories." -unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment